- All content found on Eve to the Rescue.com is copyrighted and may not be reused or reprinted in any way without written permission from Eve Rossmiller. You do not need permission to link to an article that you’ve referenced in your own post.
- Use of an article on a web site or in a print publication
- Please provide no more than 150 words of the original post, and include a link back to the original post EvetotheRescue.com You may also use one photo with attribution to EvetotheRescue.com
- Use of photo for a roundup or photo collage:
- Please use only one photo with a link back to EvetotheRescue.com. No excerpt of the article or any recipe may be copied.
- Please provide no more than 100 words of the quote, and give attribution to Eve S. Rossmiller and EvetotheRescue.com, and link back to the article where quote was originally written.
- Reprints of entire articles, posts, or recipes are strictly prohibited and are considered a copyright violation.
- Please contact info@EvetotheRescue.com with any questions.
Per the FTC regulations, this is a full explanation of how and when I am compensated on EvetotheRescue.com.
EvetotheRescue.com began as a way to write about my move to Panama in 2014, to keep family and friends informed of our amazing new way of life. Part of that transition was to build my freelance copywriting business through my demonstrated strength as a writer.
In order to pay all the costs associated with running a business, including web site hosting fees, design vendors, professional photography and my own time, I am compensated in a couple of ways.
Honesty and Transparency
- If I don’t personally use a product or service, I won’t promote it on my web site. Case closed. Whether I love or detest something, I give my honest opinions. I will never knowingly lie or mislead others just to earn a buck.The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires that bloggers disclose any relationship that exists between someone who endorses a product and the manufacturer or service provider of the product when writing a review or recommending the product or service. Eve to the Rescue will adhere to:
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- If there are links to a product or service in any review or recommendation, a commission may be paid to me if you purchase the product or service. Just to be clear, clicking on an affiliate link and printing a coupon or signing up for a service or ordering a product will earn me a commission & help me keep my web site going.
- Any commissions received as a result of Eve to the Rescue’s promotional efforts will not impact opinions on a product. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
If you have any questions regarding any product or service that I am recommending through EvetotheRescue.com, please feel free to contact me.
Eve S. Rossmiller
Eve to the Rescue and Spam(R) are both products of the great State of Minnesota, however that’s where the resemblance ends! In short, I can’t stand spam and I will not spam you. Should you choose to unsubscribe from my blog, I promise to accept it like a superhero, with strength and a smile.
(R) Spam is a registered trademark of Hormel of Austin, MN. It’s also a name for what’s clogging up your inbox.